the maldivian linux blog

a dream, a possible reality. "Freedom"


Contributors Needed

Hello guys,

If you wish to be a contributor to this blog, Please email me (sofwath at hotmail.com). Would be great if more people will contribute to the blog. You need not be a Linux guru, anyone who has got interest and some knowledge is most welcome. The idea is to get views from everyone. Starting from the people who want to try or switch, to the expert users. Even people who hate Linux or never liked it. So we will know your experience too. The more enlightening the better it is. :)

I know not many might want to join, but that's OK. Its just another try. But give it a thought. I want to make this more a "We" thing then "I". So help is needed.

2 Responses to “Contributors Needed”

  1. # Blogger Inash

    Hi Chopey. I just found this blog through your now discontinued personal blog and I'm surprised to find that you've laid out some good articles on Linux and Maldives.

    You can opt me into this blog, but I was wondering this would have been more of an us thing if we blogged on MLUG's website. Just my $.2 although this is perfect too.

    I've also added this blog to mvblogs so it should start syndicating after 3 am of 22nd March, 2007. Heh. Bring it on and keep blogging. Cheers.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey dude..
    jus found this blog, you've got some awesome articles here..grt work..and for the contributions you got yourself a Linux user ;)  

Post a Comment